- Minimum qualifying membership of 6 months with regular monthly contributions to the SACCO.
- Member should be registered for mobile banking services.
- Appraisal to be done by mobile credit scoring.
- Maximum advance amount is Kshs 100,000 subject to individual scoring.
- Maximum repayment period is 3 months (90 days).
- The borrower is free to pay an amount that they are comfortable with within the period but must clear the outstanding loan balance by end of the third month (90 days).
- Interest charge of 5% flat rate.
- At the end of each month (30 days), the balance rolls over and the normal fee of 5% is charged on the balance rolled over.
- The loan is considered defaulted if on or after the 90th day the loan has not been paid in full.
- Ten (10) days added period before recovery action. Every day of the 10 days will attract a penalty of Kshs 500/= per day
- Where payment is not made after the extra 10 days, the outstanding balance will be recovered from the deposits immediately and the member barred from further borrowing until the deducted deposits is repaid/reinstated.
- Funds will be disbursed to the member’s FOSA account
- Payments are done by direct deposit or mobile transfers.
Quick Cash Loan
- Written by JUDITH MWONGELI
- Category: FOSA Loan Products
- Hits: 3300
In addition to our wide range of financial products and services, UNSACCO provides loans services to its customers. The information.