- Provide the dully filled membership application form accompanied by a copy of your national ID( Passport for non kenyans), employment letter or payslip and a passport size photograph. For kin members, a birth certificate( for children memberhsip) or marrigae certificate( for spouse membership) is required.
- Pay a membership fee of Kshs. 1,000
- Raise share capital minimum of Kshs. 50,000
- Make monthly deposits contributions of not less than kshs. 2,300 per month.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
- Written by Georgina Winters
- Category: Uncategorised
- Hits: 14206
In addition to our wide range of financial products and services, UNSACCO provides loans services to its customers. The information.