This product is designed to assist members pay school fees in various institutions of learning.
- The maximum amount one can borrow is 3 times the member's deposits upto Ksh. 3,000,000.
- The interest chargedis 12% per annum on a reducing balance
- The loan is repayable within 12 months from the time of issue
- Fees Structure of the insitution must be attached.
The product is designed to assist members meet urgent financial obligations and is processed within 24 hours.
- The maximum amount one can borrow is is Kshs 3 Million.
- A member can have multiple instant loans, however, the total outstanding loan amounts for all instant loans at any one time must not exceed KShs.3 million
- Repayment Period of 36 months apply to any applicant with a running contract period of not less than 9 Months.
- Interest is charged at 14.5% per annum on a reducing balance
This loan is designed for members who have been loyal to the UN SACCO for over 7 years.
- The amount borrowed is up to a maximum KShs. 20 Million.
- The repayment period is not pegged to the contract period as long as the contract is over 6 months
- The loan shall attract interest rate of 12% per annum on a reducing balance.
- Membership spanning at least three months
- Qualifying loan is 3 times member's deposits. Once taken, premium loan is foregone.
The Normal Loan is designed to address the development needs such as Building homes, Large scale farming, Motor vehicle purchase among others.
- The maximum amount one can borrow is 3 * Deposits up to Ksh. 20 Million.
- The repayment period shall be a maximum of 60 months.
- The loan shall attract interest rate of 12% per annum on a reducing balance basis.
- The Security shall be the member's and guarantors' deposits.
- One can have a maximum of 2 Normal Loans or 1 Normal Loan and 1 Premium Loan.
The premier loan product is for development purposes. It is given to members with good standing in the Society.
- Maximum loan amount one can borrow is up to 4 * Deposits up to Ksh. 20 Million.
- The repayment period is up to 72 months.
- The interest charged is 14% per annum on a reducing balance basis.
- The Security is the member’s own deposits and guarantors’ deposits.
- A member can have a maximum of 1 Premier Loan and 1 Normal Loan
- Maximum loan amount is up to 7 * Deposits up to 20 Million.
- The repayment period is 15 years
- The interest charged is 14% per annum on a reducing balance.
- The Security is the member’s title deed.
- No guarantors needed for this loan.
- This loan attracts valuation of the asset.
Available to members who have retired from employment.
- the maximum amount one can borrow is 2* deposits
- Guarantors must be from existing membership
- Maximum repayment period is 36 months.
- Interest rate 12% per per annum from 1st August 2018.
This loan is designed to help new staff members settle down smoothly in their new stations of work.
- Member qualifies after first payroll deduction and raising minimum share capital of 50, 000 Kenyan Shillings.
- Maximum loan is 3 times monthly basic salary up to a maximum of KShs. 1,000,000.00/=.
- Interest rate is 14.5% per annum.
- Repayment period is up to a maximum of 12 months or contract period whichever is shorter.